I updated the CMS of my homepage from Joomla 1.5.x to 2.5.x. The structure of the database is not compatible with the former one. Thus I had to build a new database and recover the content of my homepage (manually). This will take some evenings etc.

I changed also the layout of my homepage to a new template. Maybe I will create a new one later. But for the moment I'm fine with it.

I'm also thinking of a new blog on my own webspace. But that will take some more time.
Der Beitrag wurde am Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012, 11:04 veröffentlicht und wurde unter dem Topic Homepage abgelegt.
'Recovery of my Homepage'